Sample Snap! AI programs include:
- Listen to generated speech with random pitch, rate, voice, and language
- Speak single word commands to a sprite (with synonym support)
- Speak full sentence commands to a sprite (with keyword search)
- Create funny sentences by verbally answering questions
- Customise stories by verbally answering questions
- Ask questions of Wikipedia
- Listen to a description of what is in front of the camera
- Listen to a description of what is in front of the camera in response to you speaking
- Train a turtle to move depending on which way your finger is pointed
- Train a turtle to move depending on the voice commands you give
- Train a turtle to move left or right depending on which way you lean
- Play Rock Paper Scissors using Machine Learning
Links to the new Snap! commands, sample projects, and a teacher guide to AI programming in Snap! are all freely available at Enabling children and beginning programmers to build AI programs. No installation required.
We’re eager to hear the experiences of teachers who try out any of this, and to answer any questions you have.
Continue Reading Adding Machine Learning Blocks to Snap!