Some articles on the S4S Coding website are licensed “CC BY-NC-SA 3.0” and are subject to the following license restrictions.
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 License Articles
The following articles are licensed “CC BY-NC-SA 3.0”.
- 3D Printed Myoelectric Prosthetic Arm School Project
- 5 Keys to Developing Great Computer Science Teachers
- 6 Factors For A Successful CoderDojo Programming Club
- Adding Machine Learning Blocks to Snap!
- Arduino Board Tutorial for Hackerspace Beginners
- Caesar Cipher Python Code
- Coding for Girls, No Need to Pinkify STEM Subjects
- Computing Education in UK Schools Royal Society Report
- Cubetto in the Primary School Coding Curriculum
- Scratch 3 Supports Micro:Bit, Tablets, and SmartPhones
- Teaching Advanced Programming Concepts with Scratch & ScratchJr
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This is a human-readable summary of (and not a substitute for) the license.
You are free to:
- Share — copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
- Adapt — remix, transform, and build upon the material
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the license terms.
Under the following terms:
Attribution — You must give appropriate credit, provide a link to the license, and indicate if changes were made. You may do so in any reasonable manner, but not in any way that suggests the licensor endorses you or your use.
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes.
- ShareAlike — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you must distribute your contributions under the same license as the original.
- No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.
Connect to a Raspberry Pi Securely Using SSH #RaspberryPi #CyberSecurity...
Raspberry Pi vs Arduino Uno #RaspberryPi #Arduino...
Boston Dynamics SpotMini is a small 4 legged robot dog that comfortably fits in an...
Python Built-In Functions #Python #Coding #Teachers...