The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT is an add-on board for the Raspberry Pi 3 Model B+.
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT allows the Raspberry Pi to be powered via a power-enabled Ethernet network.
- 802.3af PoE
- Fully isolated switched-mode power supply
- 37–57V DC, Class 2 device
- 5V/2.5A DC output
- 25mm x 25mm brushless fan for processor cooling
- Fan control
The Raspberry Pi PoE HAT has undergone extensive compliance testing, and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Continue Reading What USB Ports are on the Raspberry Pi?