The Raspberry Pi Zero is half the size of a Raspberry Pi Model A+, with twice the utility.
A tiny Raspberry Pi that’s affordable enough for any project!
- 1GHz single-core CPU
- 512MB RAM
- Mini HDMI port
- Micro USB OTG port
- Micro USB power
- HAT-compatible 40-pin header
- Composite video and reset headers
- CSI camera connector (v1.3 only)
The Raspberry Pi Zero has undergone extensive compliance testing and meets the following European standards:
- Electromagnetic Compatibility Directive (EMC) 2014/30/EU
- Restriction of Hazardous Substances (RoHS) Directive 2011/65/EU
Continue Reading What USB Ports are on the Raspberry Pi?